Bethany's Guestbook

Friday, July 21, 2006

Princess Buttercup,
It is I, your faithful Bear.
Lo, it has been many fortnights since you left for your journey to the droL's Kingdom.
You are perfect, and stand in the court of His Righteousness, and know unexplainable joy.
And for that I do rejoice and will ever rejoice.
However, my spirit within me is vexed sore.
I carry the remembrance of our blissful adventures together, especially of the times shared in your trusty royal coach.
Alas, my sweet angel, your likeness that you bestowed upon the coach glass for me to always see you as I traveled....is now gone.
Somehow, an evil emmisary crept unawares into the coach and left his smudge where once was your precious little face and hands.
I rue the loss, for it is great. My heart has been rent anew.
But in my heart, and my mind's eye you will always be my treasure.
So this new pain will wane in time, but I long for our reunion.
Fare thee well, Princess, until such a day as the droL comes for me.
I love you.
Now and Forever

2 Comments:

At 8:48 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 8:49 AM, Anonymous Grammy said...

My sweet Bethany,
One year ago today you went to be with Our Lord.
Oh how my heart misses you. But I rejoice, knowing that you are perfect and whole and no longer suffering.
Today we will celebrate your passing into incredible eternity. One day we will be together again. What a day that will be.
I love you with all of my heart!
P.S. we could use a little help with your little brother. He's kind of a monster.
Love, Grammy

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home